Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Solace: Comfort in Misery

February 17, 2007


Life is never easy…
and sometimes it’s really unfair…
yet look at the bright side…
at least you experienced to live… to breathe… to love…
sometimes Love really makes us feel miserable in our lives…lack of love makes you feel nothing while too much of it makes you feel everything to the point you’re losing everything and letting it slip between the palm of your hands…
Here we go again… after a heart break .falling for another trap… yet traps are all not that bad… some traps lets you experience failure and from that you become stronger to face more trials the world can give…
Emotional as I may seem… I’m just expressing the music of my heart and mind… though it may not be music to others but mere noise… I still have the right to live my life… and I am… right now…
Solace is the best word for me these days… In times of misery… I need not frustrate on the world… the thing is to be comfortable and accept the flow of your life… though it may not be that smooth… You’re still gonna see a light after a long dark tunnel… Happiness is a choice and I made my decision to be happy for God has plans for me… I may not know them and sometimes it’ll really be hard… All I have to do is await each day with a deep longing and thirst in my heart to make my life worthwhile…

No comments:

Post a Comment