Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SLEEP NOW MY BELOVED




SLEEP NOW MY BELOVED
By: moon_goddess628
Rizhel Ann Supremo

That night,his face seemed near but far
I felt his cold decadent voice,whispering
surrendering to his warm embraces
I held him close to my heart
as i begged..."comfort this lonely stranded soul in this unforgiving fallen world"...
He looked through me...
as a river of tears fell from my eyes
Never have I thought,the face of Death;
so young,ethereal and enigmatic
a cold wind swept through my face
I slowly closed my eyes
as my heart beat fast...slow...and stopped...
as he whispered....
"Sleep now my beloved"


This poem, I made last November 23,2007 is a poem of Death
The girl (narrator/poem writer) is at the brink of going to the other world and meeting Death which was portrayed as a man...a lover...




Just sharing one of my poems...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment