Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Addiction


Your red sneakers and faded jeans
i don’t know what this feeling means
Always thinking of you night and day
Held me captive in this way
Can I just call you on your phone?
and just say “are you safely back home?”
or it may sound weird to ask you out
but nevermind I’m in doubt
coz I’m not one of those girls you like; with high heels and curls
But damn I’m addicted to you
and I don’t know what to do
your hazel eyes are just hard to resist
and these symptoms just persist
Tonight I might take this drug
and its name is Love
Every minute and every hour of everyday
still I think on what to say
This addiction and feeling so strong
But you have someone, this is wrong
You’re my only cure
But this pain, I will endure
I still long for your arms around me
But there can never be :”we”
I still want you my precious drug
coz I know this addiction is love

No comments:

Post a Comment